Saturday, May 9, 2009

Townsend _ spring 09

my how he's grown; still goofy, just bigger.


this looks like one of those silly middle-school pictures.




can I have a treat?


I'm so worn out.


I can still fit!


was this made just for me?






I love to play in the yard. It's one of my favorite things to do.
And I like to eat sticks.
Yeah.
Play in the yard and eat sticks. with Olly.


this is my friend 'Olly.' he's an octopus, but I still like him.


I am trying to help them build my fence.


3 inches!


2 comments:

Joe said...

HE IS SO PRETTY!!!!!!!! CHECK OUT MY CHICKS!

http://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=31891

Joe said...

what is his breed. He looks so cute in the guitar case. I love your dog. I can't believe how big he has gotten from the first little pup picks. I want your dog. I bet he is a great beach dog!

Oh i would turn this whole place into a huge farm for all if I could!!! I would go broke feeding. OH WAIT. I am going broke from feeding what I have to feed. I need a name for our zoo. I could ship you a few cats and chickens! I know you want fresh eggs.