Friday, February 20, 2009

Portland

Portland is a great city. We both enjoy it. I must say that I've never seen a city more biker-friendly (I'm not talking about harleys) and with more green space than Portland. It's beautiful. If you ever have the chance to visit...do so...and make sure to plan for extra time.


Mt. Hood skirts the outside of the city, no matter where you look.


The Willamette River splits the city.


Townsend and I spent a lot of time down at the waterfront park while Brooke was in his conferences (his loss.) It was a beautiful sunny spring day! We just sat together on the park bench and watched everyone run/walk/bike/skate by.


Not another picture!....


Who says the Pacific Northwest has gray skies all the time?


My boys. They look so great together.


Townsend and I by the river.

No comments: