Monday, January 19, 2009

Skiing at Mt Baker

we went up to mt baker this past weekend to go skiing for the first day out this season. the skiing was great and the weather was unbelievable.


the group consisted of bryan, brooke, andrea and jenn.


mt baker normally has incredible skiing, but add that with a bright sunny day and 55 degree weather...you can't beat it! it was so bright that it was hard not to squint without goggles or sunglasses.


it was such a beautiful day!


being able to look upon a volcanic mountain while you ski is breathtaking. behind bryan is that volcanic mountain: mt baker.


this will go down as a great ski day!

2 comments:

Mom K2 said...

Hi you two! I wondered where you were - figured you take advantage of the long weekend. It's way too cold here to even think about skiing! Looks like you had a beautiful weekend though. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Trislers, you dirty dogs. This is Travis Glendenning--the only guy left at Wyoming High School who can carry on Brooke's Quesadilla wrapped Burrito legacy at Chipotle. It has been far too long since I've heard your sweet voices. I am going to be in Vancouver in June and I would love to take an extra day and see you in Seattle. It appears you are living a glamorous life in the Pacific Northwest and I could use a taste of that sweet nectar. I encountered a series of cellular phone disasters and as such I lost Brooke's number and was forced to track you down on the web, so drop me a line some time at glendenningt@wyomingcityschools.org or 740-974-2738