Saturday, January 31, 2009

Meet TOWNSEND!

INTRODUCING: .... Townsend!


Townsend is a 12 week old german shorthaired pointer from salem, or. he was one of 12 puppies from jill and scott at hunterpuppies! check out their site for early photographs of townsend; referred to 'windsor' and '#7.'


his favorite toy is his duck! he like to to wrestle with it until it honks.


Townsend also likes to play with his retrieval dummy.


he likes to jump and pounce on it.

he also likes to shake it around and return it to his mommy and daddy.

mainly, he 'liked' to chew on it; it is retired now. look at those forehead wrinkles! he has a lot of skin to grow into!

Townsend's favorite pastime is napping.


i'm not sure how that is comfortable...but he'll sleep hours in that position!


Townsend loves his mommy! whenever she's sitting cross legged, him curl up and take a nap! he wanted us to tell you that that is one of his favorite blue blankets!


this puppy's a cuddlier! ...and has already brought us much joy.

we'll keep you updated on the growing up process!

8 comments:

Jon Bial said...

Very cool! What a lucky pup.

Anonymous said...

adorable!

when you come to pensacola for a visit, bring him with you! dolby would love to have a visitor, too!

Christy said...

A puppy! He's adorable!

Mom T. said...

Townsend is just too cool! Every time look at his pictures on your blog, Judge comes over and tries to be charming. He must be able to tell from the look on my face that I am looking at another dog and two-timing him. He nudges my arm and lays his head in my lap as if to say, "Look at me! A mastiff is more charming than an German short hair! And I am right here with you."

I can't wait to meet Townsend in person!

Julia said...

aw, so great! pets can bring serious joy :) I love my two cats, but I have to admit I miss having a dog. I hope I get to meet Townsend soon!

Mom K2 said...

What a cute little(?) granddog! How big is he supposed to get? It looks like he has a lot of paws to grow into. Paco and Omar still think that he needs a nice little kitten to keep him company! Love ya!

the trislers said...

after looking at how big his paws are right now...the vet said he should get about 70-85 pounds! big dog.

thanks for all the welcome comments...we'll be sure to relay them to Townsend, and of course, keep you all updated with new pics, as we're sure he'll be getting bigger and bigger each day.

Unknown said...

Question:
What do Townsend and Jenn have in common?

Answer:
They both like to take naps!

My kind of pup...

Townsend can stay in the tent with me and nap newt time we all go on a service project and too much food is packed ;)