Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas at the Kimble's

Our first stop while back in Ohio was in Maumee at Mom & Dad Kimble's house. It was great that everyone was home at once as we invaded every room of their home! We shared plenty of laughter and fun, and Brooke and Maura were finally able to share in the 'Waterbabies' fun (has anyone else heard of this movie?)

we present... the kimbles:
bryan, steve, mom & dad k, andrea, and brooke.


enjoying the massive christmas tree!

mom k and andrea!

andrea and brother bryan


maura and steve.

what could be in this humongous box?!

uh....thanks. a memory card!

ice road truckers!

nothing says 'michigan' like an engineer in
a hard hat!

mom & dad k, andrea, and brooke.

uncle dan , aunt terri, and cousin munchie stopped by for christmas eve dinner!


munchie and andrea.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Happy New Years Kimbles! Andrea, I was just getting ready to put that picture of us on my computer and send it to you, but then I realized that I left the cord at school. I won't be able to email it until I get back to school in two weeks.

Mom K said...

This was the best Christmas - EVER! We so enjoyed having everyone home! I know exactly what Mom T was saying - it wasn't Christmas until the last kid (Bryan) walked in the door!